As promised yesterday, here why Paul Ryan looks exactly like Eddie Munster.
Mitt Romney is Eddie’s daddy, Herman Munster. The family resemblances are amazing!
Well there is one difference….the Munsters were funny. Mitt and Paul….scary and not at all funny!
Mitt Romney is completely wrong!
If you don’t believe me, go to Google Images and search on “completely wrong”. What do you see? Page after page of pictures of Mitt.
Maybe Google isn’t enough for you so let me make the case…..
Wrong For Foreign Policy
- In Israel’s pocket (willing to do whatever his buddy Bibi asks)
- Insults our best allies in his only foreign trip during the campaign
- Itching to get us into a war with Iran
- Will undo all of the foreign policy gains made by President Obama
Wrong For The Economy
- For tax cuts for the super rich
- For adding to the tax burden of the middle class
- For 2 trillion more for defense than requested by the military
- For gutting the safety net for the poor
- Bottom line… the economy will be right back where Bush left it
Wrong For Women
- For repeal of the Roe vs. Wade supreme court decision legalizing abortions (even in the cases of rape, incest, or to save a mother’s life)
- For repeal of President Obama policies ensuring access to birth control
Wrong for Homosexuals
- For rejection of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Policy of President Obama
- For making gay marriage illegal
Wrong For Minorities
- Doesn’t give a shit about the minorities (Romney admits he does not care about the 47%, a huge portion of which is composed of minorities)
- For voter suppression
- For anti-immigration policies
- Bottom line….Civil Rights gains over the last 100 years at risk
Wrong for the Health Care system
- For repeal of the Affordable Care Act (commonly known as Obama care)
- Has a vision of health care for the poor (go to the emergency room) is the least cost effective approach possible
- For destroying the Medicare system that currently provides guaranteed health care for senior citizens
- Replaces Medicare with a voucher system that doubles the cost for senior citizens while the profit of insurance companies soar
Wrong for the Environment
- For a “Drill Baby Drill” approach (includes pristine wilderness areas) in conjunction slashed environmental protections
- For coal companies
- For the oil companies
- For repeal of President Obama imposed fuel mileage standards
- For the Keystone pipeline across the US to help oil companies get Canadian tar sands to the Gulf of Mexico – environmental issues be damned
Do I need to say more?
Completely wrong for me….completely wrong for you! (thanks to sodahead.com for the picture)